Welcome to the website of the 7th D-A-CH+ Conference on Energy Informatics, which will be held in Oldenburg, Germany, on October 11-12 2018.
The objective of the D-A-CH+ conference series on Energy Informatics is to promote the research, development, and implementation of information and communication technologies in the energy domain and to foster the exchange between academia, industry, and service providers in the German-Austrian-Swiss region and its neighboring countries (D-A-CH+).
The Energy Informatics conference series is a joint initiative of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (http://www.smartgrids-dach.eu), the Swiss Federal Office of Energy, and the Austrian Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology. This year’s edition of the conference is also supported by the German Informatics Society.
Previous editions of the conference
- Energieinformatik 2017, Lugano (CH)
- Energieinformatik 2016, Klangefurt (A)
- Energieinformatik 2015, Karlsruhe (DE)
- Energieinformatik 2014, Zurich (CH)
- Energieinformatik 2013, Wien (A)
- Energieinformatik 2012, Oldenburg (DE)